Over 100 people attended this Living Rights public event in Ipswich, Suffolk in 2016.
Some feedback from our events
"Very useful information, especially for someone new to the UK"
"Fantastic tutor and very useful workshop"
"I wish I attended this type of workshop much earlier"
[Comments from recent attendees]
”Very informative + useful for our work across our client base.”
”Really useful - the powerpoint is a good resource to use during session times as well as training tool.”
[Comments from recent workshops for professionals]
“Very motivated to get more involved for lobbying for our rights!”
“Excellent & useful - badly needed!”
[Comments from civic participation events]
These were our project partners:
- New Europeans (national)
- East European Resource Centre (London)
- Ipswich and Suffolk Council for Racial Equality (ISCRE) (East Anglia)
- Lambeth Law Centre (London)
- Polish British Integration Centre (Bedfordshire)
- Central England Law Centre (West Midlands)
- Derbyshire Law Centre (East Midlands)
- North East Law Centre (North East England)
- Ethnic Minorities Law Centre (Scotland)
- Harrow Law Centre (London)
For more information about the project activities please contact project officer Laura Chilintan at email@example.com or on 020 3637 1335.