EUSS logo

If you are an EU citizen living in the UK and you wish to stay in the UK after the country leaves the EU, you will need to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.

For many people, this process will be straightforward and you will only need to complete three key steps –

  • prove your identity
  • show that you live in the UK
  • declare any criminal convictions

However, for some people the process is more complex.

If you are an EU citizen living in England who has a more complex case or needs some additional help in applying for the EU Settlement Scheme, then you can contact one of our Law Centres to see if they can help.

You can also contact us for support if you are an adviser or other professional and you work with an EU citizen who needs some additional support to make their application for the EU Settlement Scheme.

The Law Centres taking part in this project are as follows.

North East of England and Cumbria:

North East Law Centre

North West England, Yorkshire and the Humber:

Kirklees Citizens Advice and Law Centre

Sheffield city region:

Sheffield Citizens Advice and Law Centre

East Midlands:

Derbyshire Law Centre

West Midlands:

Central England Law Centre

South West England and South Wales:

Bristol Law Centre

East Anglia:

Suffolk Law Centre


Luton Law Centre

Inner London:

Islington Law Centre

Tower Hamlets Law Centre

Southwark Law Centre

Hammersmith and Fulham Law Centre

Plumstead Community Law Centre

North and West London:

Ealing Law Centre

Harrow Law Centre

South and West London:

South West London Law Centres

You can get help with your EU Settlement Scheme application from any of the Law Centres above - not just from those in your local area.